Missed our ‘ask me anything’ session? The answers are still available
Last month, Ori Mor (VP R&D) and Yuval Boger (Chief Marketing Officer, @TheChargeGuy) held an ‘ask me anything’ session on Wi-Charge. You can view the questions and answers here. Some of the top questions were:
- Can Wi-Charge be integrated with other wireless chargers?
- What kind of partners are you looking for? And how do we partner?
- When will your services become available to the general public?
- What other technologies for wireless charging are out there and why is infrared better?
- Where is Wi-Charge been manufactured? How are you ensuring the manufacturing process will comply with industry standards?
- What’s the max number of devices that can be charged simultaneous with a Wi Charge Transmitter?
- How much time does it take to charge your cellular phone with Wi Charge?
- What challenges did you face while building your product? How did you overcome them?
- How does wireless charging work with Wi-Charge? What is different?
- Is Wi-Charge eco-friendly? Are you compliant with regulations?
- How did you fund Wi-Charge? Did you had investors or set up a crowdfunding?
- Is it safe to use Wi-Charge? What about radiation from infra-red light?
- How much power can Wi-Charge deliver and over what distance?
- How has the response towards Wi-Charge been so far?
- What sort of devices are compatible to work with Wi-Charge?
- How many devices can be charged simultaneously using Wi-Charge?
- What obstacles or setbacks did you have during the development process?
You can view all the questions and answers here
Have a question that was not answered? Contact us