What are we looking for?
We are looking for top-tier OEMs and integrators seeking to add wireless power functionality to their products. We will work with you to help evaluate our wireless power modules and integrate them with your product line. We will help with system engineering, design for manufacturing and provide ongoing support and assistance.
Wi-Charge wireless charging technology is attracting high interest because it offers the potential to create revolutionary products. At the moment, we focus on following types of partners:
- Device manufacturers seeking to create new products with our long-range wireless power technology or integrate the technology into existing products
- Service providers / operators
At the moment, we are unfortunately unable to support consumers, hobbyists, resellers, or buyers of finished products,
Why become a partner?
- Leapfrog your competition by creating new and revolutionary devices
- Get early access to Wi-Charge long-range wireless power technology
- Work directly with our world-class team
- Help drive our commercial product specs
What do I get as a partner?
- A set of transmitter + 2 wireless power receivers. These are engineering samples designed to help evaluate the power of our technology.
- Systems engineering advice.
- Technical support towards integrating our modules into your products.
- An SDK.
What engineering samples are available?
Wi-Charge is offering 3 types of engineering samples:
- Total delivered power 2.5 Watt (60WH/day)
- Range 5 m
- Number of clients (simultaneously charged devices): 1-4
- RAYO (IoT and sensors applications)
- Total delivered power 500 mW (12WH/day)
- Range 10 m
- Number of clients 1-50
- KIIK (IoT and sensors applications, starter kit for mobile applications)
- Total delivered power 1000 mW (24WH/day)
- Range 8 m
- Number of clients 1-10
Have different specifications in mind? Please Contact us.
Let’s get started!
Please fill the form below to describe your application (use case and business case. Please don’t include confidential information at this point.